Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Requisite + Buckaroo Barbie


















For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you know that when Requisite (formerly LavenderHaus), asked if I would be brand rep for them, I said YES!! very enthusiastically and all in capitals. Just like that. And what made me so interested in the first place was the ethos behind Requisite, which is one of catering to and dressing driven, outspoken, unconventional, and refined women. 

Here's a link to the interview I did with Requisite where we talk about style, failure, and the perfect red lip. I hope you take a look and let us know how YOU define excellence. 


The clothes are amazing, beautiful, and high quality. Adrianna, the resident BA behind Requisite, sent me a box of goodies and included in it was this gorgeous Ava's Aztec Cardigan. During finals week I haven't been feeling very pretty or motivated to fix myself up, so being able to throw this cozy beauty on over a Little Black Dress like I'm wearing here, or skinny jeans and boots and still look put together has been a life saver.

And just in case you need a last minute gift in time for Christmas, use the code BRANNAN15 for 15% off when you check out. 

Keep up with Requisite on     Instagram 
                                            and Pinterest


xo xo 
Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment